Make Sure You Have Your BC Tidal Waters Fishing License!

All persons fishing in tidal waters must have a Tidal Waters Fishing License. Licenses are now issued 100% online by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans. To retain Chinook Salmon, Lingcod or Halibut, you must have a printed copy of your license with you while fishing and immediately mark any retained fish in ink on the license.